Florida State Fair Authority
Bob Thomas Equestrian Center
4800 U.S. Highway 301 N
Tampa, FL 33610
The 11,000 square foot indoor pavilion can accommodate exhibitor banquets and festival seating overlooking the show rings, all in a climate-controlled environment. There's plenty of room to spread out too, with 471 permanent stalls in five barns, plus ample parking for vehicles and trailers. On site camping hook-ups are conveniently located near the facility. Indoor restrooms round out the list of exhibitors amenities. The covered 314' x 165' arena shields both horse and rider from the hot sum and rain showers while providing safe footing.
Stalls - $30/night or 3 nights/$80. Please call or text (828) 778-6855 to reserve.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
RV Spots - Please contact the facility for RV spaces (813) 621-7821.
Comfort Suites Tampa Fairgrounds
4506 Oak Fair Blvd.
(813) 868- 7770
$169/night plus tax - 2 Queens
Schedule: (subject to change)
2:00pm - Entry Office Open
3:00pm - 7:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
8:00am - 9:30am - Open Arena ($10/day or $15/weekend)
10:00am - 3:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
4:00pm - OPEN 4D
7:00am - 9:00am - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
9:30am - OPEN 4D with Youth to follow OPEN
8:00am - 9:00am - Open Arena ($10/day or $15/weekend)
10:00am - Open 4D
Tampa, FL - March 3 - 5, 2017
Tampa Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $55 Entry Fee for the OPEN Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will be 3 individual runs.
- $55 Entry Fee for the YOUTH with $1000 added. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $35 Entry Fee for Non Pro Division with $500 daily added- see No Bull Non Pro for rules. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $1000 No Bull Average (3 run average). Entry Fee $35
- Side pots: Youth, Adult, Masters and Pre Entry. $20 daily entry fee with 75% payback
- $500 added daily WBRL side pot with $35 daily entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by February 20, 2017
- Online entries will be accepted until midnight February 27, 2017 with no late fees assessed.