THESE RULES APPLY TO EACH NO BULL BARREL RACE. SEE EVENT PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL RULES SPECIFIC TO EACH EVENT.
- - Standard 4D format.
-- - The No Bull Average pays out on a 4D format based on best 2 runs .
--- - Pre-entries must be postmarked by the date specified on the entry form associated with given show.
- - No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- - ALL entries must check in before first run. Riders are responsible for checking the show pre-entry book and verifying entries are correct. No payment or refunds will be given on non-verified/non initialed entries.
- - Horse changes will be taken in show office & must be done prior to first run.
- - Rider substitutions are allowed in any subsequent go rounds of a multi-go round event; however, the replacement rider must qualify said horse to be able to compete in the Shootout (finals) round. [If the original rider qualified for the Shootout round (finals) and opts out of the race, he/she also forfeits any Shootout (finals) qualification.] Rider replacement is ONLY allowed due to injury or illness of the original rider. If the original rider opts out of a race, he/she is no longer eligible to compete in
said event. Average will be based on replacement rider if they have the required number of qualifying runs. The office MUST
be notified prior to run.
- - Cash or credit card ONLY the day of show. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED
- - Late entries will be issued a late fee depending on the event. Unlimited Entries.
- - All debts must be paid in office prior to being able to race.
- - No refunds on entries. Entries can be transferred to any horse/rider combination prior to first horse run.
- - No refunds on stalls.
- - All horses staying overnight must be stalled (tie out fee TBD per facility hosting event)
-- In Oder to constitute a big, drag, there must be 10 horses to run after the big drag. Less than 10, will drag on 5 without a big drag.
- - Western attire required. Long sleeve and hat or helmet. An official No Bull T-Shirt and cap may be substituted.
- - $35 fee for returned checks. A 5% convenience fee will be charged on credit card transactions.
- - No Bull Progressive money is included in the entry fee (optional).
- - No Bull Youth participants must be 19 or younger as of January 1 of current year. (added money based on 100 entries).
-- All sanctioned/produced events will pay a minimum of 70% of pot. Added money based on 100 entries unless otherwise stated
-- $5 Per entry No Bull Select Progressive Fee and $3 WBRL fee where applicable.
-- All events will payout a minimum of 70% of entry fees . Side pot added money based on 100 entries.
--Pre-entries MUST be postmarked 9 working days before show.(2 mondays before show) to allow mailing time.
-- Online entries close the Monday the week of the show at midnight est.
--Checks not picked up at show, are mailed 10 working days after show. Complete address and current W-9 MUST be on file.
NO BULL GRAND SLAM
- For info click the above logo
All No Bull Barrel Races will offer several side pots for racers to enter in. These incentives are optional and can be entered on-site. Each side pot will have a minimum of 70% payback and riders must be entered in the open. Any added money to any side pots offered at No Bull Barrel Races will be based on 100 entries/350 entries at Finale.
The World Barrel Racing League will function like a side pot as your time will be carried over from your open run. Anyone can enter the WBRL side pot, however, only members will be allowed to count their points earned towards the WBRL World Finals