Fletcher, NC - November 11-13, 2016
MORRIS L. "MAC" MCGOUGH ARENA
65,000 sq. ft.
Fully enclosed indoor show facility
3,000 seating capacity
120' x 240' show ring
Permanent dirt floor
Exhibit space (42 spaces)
Announcers booth for sound and lighting
Show office and conference room
Restrooms, handicapped accessible
WNC Agricultural Center
1301 Fanning Bridge Rd.
Fletcher, NC 28732
Stalls - $75 for the weekend. Please call 844-244-2855 to reserve.
RV Spots - Call in advance 844-244-2855 and reserve your space.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Schedule: (subject to change)
12pm Gates Open (Facility Fee may apply)
2pm-8pm - Open Arena and Exhibitions
Exhibitions 7am until 1am
8am - Round One
8am - Round Two (1 - 500 runs)
8pm - RFD-TV The American Qualifier (501 - 573 runs)
Round Two contines (574 - complete)
8:30am - Church Service
10am - Championship Shoot Out (Slowest to Fastest)
- The OPEN format is 4D. Every racer will run in the first round (Friday) and in the second round (Saturday). Each long go will be a separate random draw..
- The Top 35 racers in each Division each Round will qualify to the Shootout on Sunday. Racers draw position for shootout will be based on their fastest time of the two rounds.
- One entry fee covers all three days in the OPEN.
- 100% Payback of added money & 75% or 80% Payback on entry fees based on class
- All horses staying overnight must be stalled (tie out fee $10 per day)
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $175 Entry Fee for the OPEN. $15 per entry is No Bull Progressive.
- Open added money is based on a minimum of 250 entries. Below 250 entries, added money will be prorated.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2016
- ALL pre-entries must check in before first run
- Late entries will be issued a $40 late fee. Unlimited Entries
- Horse changes will be taken in show office & must be done prior to first run
- Cash or credit card ONLY the day of show
- Standard 4D Format
- Western attire required. Long sleeve and hat or helmet. An official No Bull T-Shirt can be substituted on Friday & Saturday. Sunday Is full western attire...no substitutions. Non full western attire will result in disqualification.
- RV Spots – will be pre-assigned
- $35 fee for returned checks
- No refunds, transfers or credits once entries are submitted.
- No refunds on stalls
- All debts must be paid in office prior to being able to race.
- Entries close for the Open when the first horse runs
- All Finale short go and average checks will be mailed by 11/30/16.
No Bull Barrel Races offer event Side Pots for racers to enter in. These Side Pots are optional and can be entered to on-site. Side Pots include but are not limted to:
$7,500 No Bull Progressive $75 ef . Pays off both long gos and finals 33.33% each. 75% payoff
$2,500 Open Average $25 ef Includes all 3 runs 75% payoff
$4,000 BBR Regional Finals.. Based on SATURDAYS RUN ONLY. 75% payoff
Adult 19 and over( Jan 1, 2016). Pays off on each long go 80% payoff
Masters 40 and over(day of show ) Pays off on each long go 80% payoff
Youth $1000 added. 18 and under ( January 1,2016) Pays on both long gos 75% payoff
Pre Entry (Must be entered and paid in full by Oct. 31 to qualify) Pays on both long go's 80% payoff
World Barrel Racing League
The World Barrel Racing League will function like a side pot as your time will be carried over from your open run. This will payout according to WBRL rules. Anyone can enter the WBRL side pot, however, only members will be allowed to count their points earned towards the WBRL World Finals. Pays on both long go's 75% payoff