NO BULL FINALE 2018 FLETCHER, NC
NO EXCEPTIONS Health Certificate and Negative Coggins Test will be required at check in for No Bull FINALE in Fletcher, NC
SCHEDULE: Subject to Change
Arrivals may begin on Tuesday 5pm
11/7 Wednesday: Check in 8am
Exhibitions 12pm till ??
11/8 Thursday: Exhibitions 7am till 3pm
Round One begins pending entries
11/9 Friday: 8 am Round One and beginning round 2 Reverse Order
11/10 Saturday: Complete round 2
11/11 Sunday: 8am Church
9am Championship Shoot Out
WNC Agricultural Center
1301 Fanning Bridge Rd.
Fletcher, NC 28732
· 65,000 sq. ft.
· Fully enclosed indoor show facility
· 3,000 seating capacity
· 120' x 240' show ring
· Permanent dirt floor
· 603 permanent stalls
· 271 portable stalls under permanent roof
· Restroom and showers
· Six wash racks
· Six manure pits around barns
· Three outdoor warm-up rings
· One covered warm-up ring adjacent McGough Arena
Stalls - Please call 828-778-6855 to reserve.
RV Spots - Due to limited capacity, you must call in advance (828-778-6855) and reserve your space.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Fletcher Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $200 Entry Fee for the OPEN ($30,000 Added - Round 1 & 2 $8000 added, Shootout $14,000 added).
- Top 35 each division, each day qualify for the shootout round.
- ** $100 Entry Fee for No Bull Select - $20,000 guaranteed (Refer to No Bull Select rules listed under the Promotions tab
@ https://www.nobullbarrels.com. Must be eligible to enter; to enter must have invite. If you enter and are not eligible, you will not be refunded
and will be put into 2 additional side pots as allowed/eligible.
- $75 Entry Fee No Bull Average with $5000 added. (Best 2 run average).
- $60 Entry Fee WBRL side pot with $5000 added (100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee)
- *$50 Entry Fee No Bull Non Pro with $2500 added - see No Bull Non Pro rules listed under the Promotions tab@
- Side Pot added money based on 250 entries.
- $40 Entry Fee for Side pots: Pre Entry, Youth, Adult and Masters with 75% payback
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by October 29, 2018 or entered online by November 5, 2018 to avoid late fees.
- Double J trophy saddle certificates will be awarded to all Division winners of the shootout. Saddle upgrades available at winners expense.
- Champion Bonus guarantees winners in each division the following: 1D $5000, 2D $3500, 3D $2500 and 4D $1500
- Refer to BBR website for American Qualifier rules.
- Western attire required in Championship round. Long sleeves and hat or helmet. An official No Bull T-Shirt and cap may be worn in Rounds 1 & 2.
-Friday and Saturday go round checks will be available at the event. Short go checks will be mailed by 11/30/18.