Will be updated closer to the event
6:00 am - Facility opens and Check In Begins
9: 00 am - Exhibitions till Thursday 11am
Exhibitions until 11 am
Round One @ 12 pm (1-500)
8:00 am - 501-800
Add-ons to follow
Round Two (Friday)
8:00 am - Round Two continues (250-1)
followed by 800-501
8:00 pm - American Qualifier
Add-ons (Reverse Order)
9:00 am - Championship Shoot Out (Slowest to fastest with drags on 3)
WNC Agricultural Center
1301 Fanning Bridge Rd.
Fletcher, NC 28732
65,000 sq. ft.
Fully enclosed indoor show facility
3,000 seating capacity
120' x 240' show ring
Permanent dirt floor
Restroom and showers
Six wash racks
Six manure pits around barns
Three outdoor warm-up rings
One covered warm-up ring adjacent McGough Arena
Stalls - Please call 828-778-6855 to reserve.
RV Spots - $ 115 + fee- for the weekend. Due to limited capacity, you must call in advance (844-244-2855) and reserve your space.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Host Hotel Info
Clarion Inn Asheville Airport
Group Name: NO BULL BARREL RACE
Rate: $94.00 per night plus taxes
Available 11/8/17 – 11/11/17
Fletcher Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $200 Entry Fee for the OPEN ($30,000 Added - Round 1 & 2 $8000 added, Shootout $14,000 added).
- Top 35 each division, each day qualify for the shootout round.
- ** $100 Entry Fee for No Bull Select - $20,000 added (Refer to No Bull Select rules listed under the Promotions tab @ Must be eligible to enter; to enter must have invite. If you enter and are not eligible, you will not be refunded and will be put into 2 additional side pots as allowed/eligible.
- $50 Entry Fee No Bull Average with $5000 added. (Best 2 run average).
- $50 Entry Fee WBRL side pot with $5000 added 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- * $50 Entry Fee No Bull Non Pro with $2500 added - see No Bull Non Pro rules listed under the Promotions tab @ Added money based on 200 entries.
- $50 Entry Fee for Side pots: Pre Entry, Youth, Adult and Masters with 75% payback
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by October 30, 2017 or entered online by November 6, 2017 to avoid late fees.
- Brett Monroe trophy saddle certificates will be awarded to all Division winners of the shootout. Saddle upgrades available at winners expense.
- Champion Bonus guarantees winners in each division the following: 1D $5000, 2D $3500, 3D $2500 and4D 1500
- Refer to BBR website for American Qualifier rules.
- Western attire required in Championship round. Long sleeves and hat or helmet. An official No Bull T-Shirt and cap may be worn in Rounds 1 & 2.
-Friday and Saturday go round checks will be available at the event. Short go checks will be mailed by 12/01/17.