Morristown, TN - June 23-25, 2017
Entries Taken On Site
Schedule: (subject to change)
8:00am - 9:30am - Open Arena ($10/day or $15/weekend)
10:00am - 5:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
5:00pm - OPEN 4D
8:00am - 1:00am - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
2:00 pm - OPEN 4D with Youth to follow OPEN
9:00am - Church
10:00am - OPEN 4D
1615 Pavilion Dr, White Pine, TN 37890
Walter State Great Smokey Mountain Expo Center
Featuring a total of 408 horse stalls and a brand new 22,000 square-foot covered warm-up ring, the Ray and Barbara Equestrian Complex is host to some the region's premier horse and livestock events.
An RV campground is conveniently located next to the Expo Center pavilion. The campground includes 32 paved parking spaces with water and electric hookups.
Stalls - $75 for the weekend
RV Spots - Please call 844-244-2855 to reserve
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Morristown Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $55 Entry Fee for the each day OPEN Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will be 3 individual runs. $2000 added on each day.
- Side pots: Youth, Adult, Masters and Pre-Entry $20 entry fee. Times will be carried over from open time; 75% payback.
- $35 Entry Fee No Bull Non Pro with $1500 added - see No Bull Non Pro for rules.
- $35 Entry Fee No Bull Average with $1000 added. (best 2 runs averaged pays on a 4D format)
- $55 Entry Fee for the YOUTH with $1000 added. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $1500 added WBRL side pot with $35 entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by June 12, 2017 or entered online by June 19, 2017 to avoid late fees.
Morristown Conference Center Hotel
130 Cracker Road
Morristown, TN 37813
423.587.2408 | office
423.581.7344 | fax
Two Double per Room.
$87.95 plus tax to the NO BULL Barrel Race event