Lexington, VA. March 31- April 2, 2017
GRAND SLAM #1
Entries taken On-Site
Schedule: (subject to change)
11:00am - Office Opens
12:00pm - 8:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
7:00am - Office Opens
7:00am - 10am - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
11:00am - OPEN 4D*
True end of pre entry
Add ons to follow
8:00am - Office Opens
9:00am - OPEN 4D Reverse order
Add ons Reverse order
9:00am - Shoot Out Slowest to Fastest
Trailer tie outs - (per horse/per day)……$20
Any horses working from the trailer during the day will be billed to show. No tie outs at night.
No overnight horses may be stabled in trailers or tied out.
The Howard P. Anderson Coliseum is a 4000 seat indoor coliseum centered on the gracious Waldron Arena. Measuring 150' x 300', this arena is host to “AA” rated and local horse shows, training clinics, concerts, rodeos, horse pulls, and even sporting events. With a clay base, its natural sand footing provides for a sound experience for rider and horse. The concourse above the arena allows ample space for vendors and provides a full service concession area,
Camping facilities with water and electric hook-ups in two camp ground areas on-site. Showers are located in the East Complex and a dump station is provided.
Camping with hook-ups is $40 plus tax per night. Tent and generator camping is $25 plus tax per week. For Camping reservations click here.
Facility and Ground Policies
Stalls - $85/weekend. Please call or text 828-778-6855 to reserve.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge
25 Willow Springs Rd.
2 Queens $90/night plus tax
Price available until 03/01/17
Lexington Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $175 Entry Fee for the OPEN (includes Friday $4000 added, Saturday $4000 added and Shootout $6000 added).
- Top 35 each division, each day qualify for the shootout round.
- $40 Entry Fee No Bull Non Pro with $500 added - see No Bull Non Pro for rules.
- $50 Entry Fee No Bull Average with $1500 added. (3 run average).
- Side pots: Pre Entry, Youth, Adult and Masters. $40 entry fee with 75% payback
- $1500 added WBRL side pot with $50 entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by March 20, 2017 or entered online by March 27, 2017 to avoid late fees.
*** Virginia Regulation 2VAC5-70-20 states that all horses competing must be accompanied by a negative COGGINS Test within the prior 12 months.
OUT OF STATE HORSES meaning any horses NOT from Virginia will be required to have current Health Certificate (CVI) for legal entry.
Please follow these rules which will be strictly enforced by the state of Virginia and failure to comply can result in a Class I misdemeanor which is punishable up to 12 months in jail and a fine up to $2500.
Friday and Saturday go round checks will be available at the event. Short go checks will be mailed by 04/13/17.