Jackson, MS - July 20-22 2018
8 am - Office Opens
8 am -5:00 pm - Exhibitions
Followed by Open 4D
8 am Office Opens
8:00 am -1:00 pm - Exhibitions
2:00 pm - Open 4D
9:00 am - OPEN 4D
Kirk Fordice Equine Center
» Completely temperature controlled.
» Arena dirt floor 260′ x 120′
» 2,500 chair back seats.
» Sound system and scoreboard.
» Stalls, pens, and exercise area adjacent
The South’s most modern livestock facility is located on the Mississippi State Fairgrounds in Jackson, Mississippi. The location is only two blocks off I-55 and two miles from I-20. Direct ramps from the interstate make livestock trailers access an easy task.
For Stalls/RV Information
Jackson Ground Rules
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules listed @nobullbarrels.com
- ALL entries must check in before first run. Riders are responsible for checking the show pre-entry book and verifying entries are correct. No payment or refunds will be given on non-verified/non initialed entries.
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $55 Entry Fee for the OPEN Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will be 3 individual runs.
- $40 Entry Fee for the YOUTH with $1000 added. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $35 Entry Fee for Non Pro Division with $500 added daily- see No Bull Non Pro for rules. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $50 Entry Fee - $1500 No Bull Average (Best 2 of 3 run average).
- $30 Entry Fee - Grab the Bull By the Horns with $500 added daily. See https://www.nobullbarrels.com/no-bull-rewards for details/rules.
- $100 Entry Fee WBRL Futurity. WBRL Rules apply; see rules on WBRL webpage. $2000 added Futurity
- $500 added daily WBRL side pot with $35 daily entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- Side pots: Youth, Adult, Masters and Pre Entry. $20 daily entry fee with 75% payback. Adult side pot 19 yrs. and older; Masters is 40 yrs. and older at time of event; Youth is 18 yrs. and under.
- All checks not picked up as well as all money winnings from Sunday, will be mailed out 10 business ( 8/6/18) days following the first Monday after the event.
- It is the responsibility of each rider to verify their mailing address if not picking up checks.
- Each entrant is expected to provide their social security number when picking up prize money.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by July 9th, 2018.
- Online entries must be entered before 07/17/18 to avoid late fees.