North Augusta, South Carolina Sept. 14-16, 2018
Grand Slam #5
Entries Taken on Site
12:30 Open 4D Round 1
9 am Open 4D Round 2
8pm American Qualifier
9am Shoot Out
The Hippodrome is located just off I-20, near Augusta, GA., the second-largest market area in Georgia, and only 15 minutes away from the world renowned horse country of Aiken, S.C.
Directions from I-20
At exit #5, merge onto US-25 S/SC-121 South toward N. Augusta/Augusta.
Continue for 3 miles. Turn slight left onto SC-126/Clearwater Rd.
Continue to follow SC-126. Turn Left onto SC-125 Atomic Rd.
After short distance, Hippodrome will be on your right.
For RV reservations and Stalls, call Kyle @ 828-778-6855.
Augusta Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $175 Entry Fee for the OPEN (includes Friday $4000 added, Saturday $4000 added and Shootout $6000 added).
- Top 35 each division, each day qualify for the shootout round.
- $40 Entry Fee No Bull Non Pro with $500 added - see No Bull Non Pro for rules.
- $50 Entry Fee No Bull Average with $1500 added. (2 run average).
- Side pots: Pre Entry, Youth, Adult and Masters. $40 entry fee with 75% payback
- $1500 added WBRL side pot with $40 entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by September 3, 2018 or entered online by September 10, 2018 to avoid late fees.
- Brett Monroe trophy saddle certificates will be awarded to all Division winners of the shootout. Saddle upgrades available at winners expense.
-Friday and Saturday go round checks will be available at the event. Short go checks will be mailed by 10/1/18.