Gifford, IL April 28-30, 2017
ENTRIES TAKEN ON-SITE
Schedule: (subject to change)
2:00pm - Entry Office Open
3:00pm - 7:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
8:00am - 9:30am - Open Arena ($10/day or $15/weekend)
10:00am - 5:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
5:00pm - OPEN 4D
8:00am - 1:00am - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
2:00 pm - OPEN 4D with Youth to follow OPEN
8:00am - 9:00am - Open Arena ($10/day or $15/weekend)
10:00am - Open 4D
Gordyville USA is the premier horse show arena in the Midwest hosting some of the largest breed shows in the United States. Gordyville boasts 160,000 square feet of event space. It consists of two 100’ x 270’ arenas and room for 550 portable stalls all under one roof that is heated in the winter and has ventilation fans to keep things cool in the summer. It is also equipped with food concessions, a restaurant, wash racks, new "green" lighting and 40 acres of parking, 100 RV hookups, and an outdoor arena.
Stalls - Please call or text 828-778-6855 to reserve. $75/weekend.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Holiday Inn Express
946 Broad Meadow Rd.
Rantoul, IL 61866
169.00/night – mention ‘No Bull’
2 Queen or 1 King
Gordyville Ground Rules
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $55 Entry Fee for the each day OPEN Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will be 3 individual runs. $2500 added on
Friday and Sunday. $3000 added on Saturday.
- $45 Entry Fee for the YOUTH on Saturday. $750 added money based on 100 entries.
- $20 Daily Entry Fee No Bull Non Pro - see No Bull Non Pro for rules. $250 daily added money based on 100 entries.
- $1000 added No Bull Average (3 run average). $35 Entry Fee.
- Side pots: Pre Entry, Youth, Adult and Masters. $20 daily entry fee with 75% payback
- $500 added daily WBRL side pot with $35 daily entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by April 17, 2017
- Online entries will be accepted until midnight April 24, 2017 with no late fees assessed.
- Friday and Saturday go round checks will be available at the event. Sunday go round checks will be mailed by 05/11/17.