Tampa, FL - March 2 - 4, 2018
Schedule: (subject to change)
8:00 AM - Office Opens
8:00 AM-5:00 PM Exhibitions
5:30 PM Open 4D
8:00 AM - Office Opens
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Exhibitions
1:30 PM- WBRL Futurity Round 1 (pending entries; otherwise runs in Open)
Youth to follow
9:00 AM - Church
9:30 AM - Office Opens
10:00 AM WBRL Futurity Round 2 (pending entries; otherwise runs in Open)
Florida State Fair Authority
Charlie Likes Arena
4800 U.S. Highway 301 N
Tampa, FL 33610
62,000 Square Feet
• 45-foot High Ceiling
• Permanent Bleacher Seating for up to 2,000 Attendees
• Additional Temporary Bleacher Seating Available
There's plenty of room to spread out too, with 471 permanent stalls in five barns, plus ample parking for vehicles and trailers. On site camping hook-ups are conveniently located near the facility. Indoor restrooms round out the list of exhibitors amenities. The covered 314' x 165' arena shields both horse and rider from the hot sum and rain showers while providing safe footing.
Stalls - Please call or text (828) 778-6855 to reserve.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
RV Spots - Please contact the facility for RV spaces (813) 621-7821.
Tampa Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules listed @nobullbarrels.com
- ALL entries must check in before first run. Riders are responsible for checking the show pre-entry book and verifying entries are correct. No payment or refunds will be given on non-verified/non initialed entries.
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $55 Entry Fee for the OPEN Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will be 3 individual runs.
- $40 Entry Fee for the YOUTH with $1000 added. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $35 Entry Fee for Non Pro Division with $500 added daily- see No Bull Non Pro for rules. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $50 Entry Fee - $1500 No Bull Average (Best 2 of 3 run average).
- $30 Entry Fee - Grab the Bull By the Horns with $500 added daily. See for details/rules.
- $200 Entry Fee WBRL Futurity. WBRL Rules apply; see rules on WBRL webpage. $2000 added Futurity
- $500 added daily WBRL side pot with $35 daily entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- Side pots: Youth, Adult, Masters and Pre Entry. $20 daily entry fee with 75% payback. Adult side pot 19 yrs. and older; Masters is 40 yrs. and older at time of event; Youth is 18 yrs. and under.
- All checks not picked up will be mailed out 10 business days following the first Monday after the event. All money winnings on Sunday will be mailed out 10 business days following the event as well.
- It is the responsibility of each rider to verify their mailing address if not picking up checks.
- Each entrant is expected to provide their social security number when picking up prize money.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by February 20, 2018
- Online entries must be entered before 02/27/18 to avoid late fees.