Lexington, VA. April 5-7, 2019
GRAND SLAM #2
Entries taken On-Site
Top 25 in each division in Shootout
Invited to special event at 2019 No Bull Finale.
1st 200 Are Posted
DO NOT panic if you dont see your name..some asked to be later & we had to split them
Schedule: (subject to change)
MVP Exhibition Call In
All other call in Thursday 10-12
Call in numbers will be posted today.
Open to Follow
Pre Entry followed by Add-ons
Open to Follow
Reverse Order Pre Entry
Followed by Add on Reverse Order
Sunday Soot Out
9am. Slowest to Fastest
Trailer tie outs - (per horse/per day)……$20
Any horses working from the trailer during the day will be billed to show. No tie outs at night.
No overnight horses may be stabled in trailers or tied out.
All horses MUST have a current coggins & out of state horses MUST have a health certificate. Please have copy to leave with office.
The Howard P. Anderson Coliseum is a 4000 seat indoor coliseum centered on the gracious Waldron Arena. Measuring 150' x 300', this arena is host to “AA” rated and local horse shows, training clinics, concerts, rodeos, horse pulls, and even sporting events. With a clay base, its natural sand footing provides for a sound experience for rider and horse. The concourse above the arena allows ample space for vendors and provides a full service concession area,
Camping facilities with water and electric hook-ups in two camp ground areas on-site. Showers are located in the East Complex and a dump station is provided.
Camping with hook-ups is $40 plus tax per night. Tent and generator camping is $25 plus tax per week. For Camping reservations click here.
Facility and Ground Policies
Lexington Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules listed @nobullbarrels.com
- ALL entries must check in before first run. Riders are responsible for checking the show pre-entry book and verifying entries are correct. No payment or refunds will be given on non-verified/non initialed entries
- LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED AT SHOW. CASH OR CREDIT CARD ONLY...NO CHECKS ACCEPTED
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $200 Entry Fee for the OPEN (includes Friday $5000 added, Saturday $5000 added and Shootout $7500 added).
- Top 35 each division, each day qualify for the shootout round.
- $2500 added WBRL side pot with $50 entry fee. 100% added money payback, 70% payback of entry fee.
- $30 Entry Fee No Bull Non Pro with $1500 added - see No Bull Non Pro for rules.
- $60 Entry Fee - $2500 No Bull Average (Best 2 of 3 run average)
- $30 Entry Fee-Youth Sidepot ( Youth is 19 and under as of January 1, 2019)
- $75 Entry Fee- Select $7500 Guaranteed Select Race Sidepot : Open to all riders, pays equally between all divisions, pays best on your best time between the 2 long gos.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by March 25, 2019 or entered online by April 1,2019 to avoid late fees.
- Shoot Out, Average and unclaimed checks will be mailed April 19, 2019
- It is the responsibility of each rider to verify their mailing address if not picking up checks.
- Each entrant is expected to provide their social security number when picking up prize money.
- 5 Star saddle pads to Shootout Winners...must pick up.. Will not be shipped.
*** Virginia Regulation 2VAC5-70-20 states that all horses competing must be accompanied by a negative COGGINS Test within the prior 12 months.
OUT OF STATE HORSES meaning any horses NOT from Virginia will be required to have current Health Certificate (CVI) for legal entry.
Please follow these rules which will be strictly enforced by the state of Virginia and failure to comply can result in a Class I misdemeanor which is punishable up to 12 months in jail and a fine up to $2500.