The Circle G Arena offers:
-Dimensions— 120’ wide x 210’ long
-Fixed laser technology for setting up Barrel and Pole classes.
-Laser timer with LCD display
-Board Entry office and fully enclosed announcers booth fully equipped with PA and sound systems
-Private lounge/Judges quarters
-Fully equipped concession stand
-Computerized sprinkler system for watering both arenas
-Tractor with 4 in 1 Reveal to work arenas
-Restrooms with showers
-Indoor wash racks with hot water
-300 stalls in three barns
-Electric Hookups for campers
10816 Verona Rd
Lewisburg, OH 45338
Stalls - $75 for the weekend. Only A Few Left. Please call 844-244-2855 to reserve.
RV Spots - Due to limited capacity, you must call in advance (844-244-2855) and reserve your space.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
GM Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brookville
95 Parkview Drive North
Brookville, OH 45309
Phone: (937) 833-9998
Lewisburg, OH - September 15-17, 2017
Schedule: (subject to change)
12:00 pm - Facility and Office Open
2:00pm - 8:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
8:00am - 4:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
5:00pm - OPEN 4D
8:00am - 3:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
4:00 pm - OPEN 4D
8:00 pm - American Qualifier
8:30am - Church
10:00am - Open 4D
Lewisburg Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $55 Entry Fee for the OPEN on Friday and Sunday and $75 Entry Fee on Saturday (Friday and Sunday $1500 added and $5000 added Saturday).
- $40 Entry Fee No Bull Average with $1000 added. (best 2 runs averaged pays on a 4D format).
- Side pots: Pre Entry, Youth, Adult and Masters. $20 entry fee with 75% payback
- $500 added WBRL side pot with $35 entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- $50 Entry Fee for the YOUTH with $500 added. Added money based on 100 entries.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by August 28, 2017 or entered online by September 11, 2017 to avoid late fees.
Friday and Saturday go round checks will be available at the event. Sunday checks will be mailed by 9/25/17.