Jacksonville, FL - January 4-6, 2019
ENTRIES TAKEN ON-SITE
Schedule: (subject to change)
9:00 AM - Exhibitions until ?
Call in #'s posted week of
1:00 PM - WBRL FUTURITY
Open 4D to Follow
Add-ons to follow
98:00 AM - WBRL FUTURITY (Reverse Order)
Open 4D (Reverse Order)
Ad-ons (Reverse Order)
8:00 AM Church
9:00 AM - Championship Shoot Out (Slowest to fastest with drags on 3)
The Jacksonville Equestrian Center is situated on Jacksonville’s West Side on an easily accessible site from major highways I-295, US 301 and Interstate 10.
The indoor arena is a 123,000 sf multi-purpose building with a championship 150′ x 300′ arena. The footing is a clay/sand mixture that can be set up for multiple uses.
Two outdoor 36,000 sf show rings (150′ x 300′) clay/sand footing
Four permanent barns with 422 stalls
Stalls - $80 for the weekend (1 bags shavings included)
RV Spots - jaxequestriancenter.com
Jacksonville Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules listed @nobullbarrels.com
- ALL entries must check in before first run. Riders are responsible for checking the show pre-entry book and verifying entries are correct. No payment or refunds will be given on non-verified/non initialed entries.
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $175 Entry Fee for the OPEN (includes Friday long go, Saturday long go and Short go qualifiers).
- Top 35 each division, each day qualify for the short go round.
- $50 Entry Fee for the YOUTH #Briestrong Memorial
- $300 Entry Fee WBRL Futurity. WBRL Rules apply; see rules on WBRL webpage. $4000 added Futurity/Derby
- $75 Entry Fee WBRL Derby. WBRL Rules apply; see rules on WBRL webpage
- $40 Entry Fee - $500 added Non Pro Division - see No Bull Non Pro for rules.
- $50 Entry Fee - $1500 No Bull Average (Best 2 of 3 run average).
- Side pots: Youth, Adult, Masters and Pre Entry. $40 entry fee with 75% payback
- $1500 added WBRL side pot with $40 entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- All checks not picked up will be mailed out 10 business days following the first Monday after the event.
- It is the responsibility of each rider to verify their mailing address if not picking up checks.
- Each entrant is expected to provide their social security number when picking up prize money.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by January 2, 2018
- Online entries will be accepted until midnight January 7, 2018 with no late fees assessed.