Harriman, TN - Oct. 20 - Oct. 22, 2017
Schedule: (subject to change)
9;00an- Office Opens
9:00am - 4:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
6:30pm - OPEN 4D
8:00am - 3:00pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
4:00 pm - OPEN 4D with Youth to Follow
8:30am - Church
10:00am - Open 4D
Henry/Stafford East Tennessee Agricultural Exposition Center offers:
Our 72,000 sq.ft. main arena building houses a 120’ x 240’ heated indoor show ring (complete with indoor holding area, roping chutes, cattle pens and return alley), a climate-controlled show office and conference room, concession stand, restrooms, and a large mezzanine area. When combined with our 120’ x 240’ covered outdoor arena, 300-stall barn, and 120’ x 240’ lighted outdoor warm-up pen, the Expo Center can host just about any event, and often hosts multiple events simultaneously.
Henry/Stafford East TN Agricultural Exposition Center
276 Patton Lane
Harriman, TN 37748
Take I-40 to exit #347 (Harriman/Rockwood).
Turn left at light onto Highway 27; travel approximately 2 miles.
Turn left at traffic light (Patton Lane).
Travel for approximately 1 mile; the Expo Center is on your right.
Stalls - $75/weekend. Please call 828-778-6855 to reserve.
RV Spots - Call in advance 828-778-6855 and reserve your space.
If you leave a voicemail...your call will be returned within 24 hours.
HOST HOTEL INFO
1867 South Roane St.
Harriman, TN 37748
Room w/ Double Beds $86.00/night plus tax
Rate is good until October 20th, 2017
Group Name: NO BULL
Harriman Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- All horses staying overnight must be stalled (tie out fee $10 per day)
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $55 Entry Fee for each day of the OPEN on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Friday and Sunday $1500 added and $2000 added Saturday).
- $35 Entry Fee No Bull Average with $500 added (best 2 runs averaged pays on a 4D format).
- $20 No Bull Non Pro Entry Fee with $750 added (Refer to rules under promotions tab)
- Side pots: Pre Entry, Youth, Adult and Masters. $20 entry fee with 75% payback
- $750 added WBRL side pot with $35 entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- $45 Entry Fee for the YOUTH with $500 added. Added money based on 100 entries.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by October 09, 2017 or entered online by October 16, 2017 to avoid late fees.
- Western attire required. Long sleeve and hat or helmet. An official No Bull T-Shirt can be substituted
Friday and Saturday go round checks will be available at the event. Sunday checks will be mailed by 10/30/17.