Clemson, SC February 24-26, 2017
ENTRIES TAKEN ON-SITE
Schedule: (subject to change)
9:00 am - Office Opens
10:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
5:00pm - First Round Open 4D with Youth to follow
9:00 - Office Opens
9:00 am - 1:30 pm Exhibitions ($5 / 1 Min Time Slot)
2:00 pm - Open 4D with Youth to follow.
9:00 am - Church
10:00 am - Open 4D with Youth to follow.
The The T. Ed Garrison Arena, covering two (2) acres under roof, has a dirt floor that measures 140 by 260 feet with an offset arena fence. There is available seating for 3,000. The T. Ed Garrison Arena has 4 barns with a total of 440 permanent 10-by-10-foot horse stalls. These barns feature sliding doors, wash racks and manure pits.
Stalls - $25/night
RV Spots - Please call 844-244-2855 or 828-778-6855 to reserve
HOST HOTEL: Comfort Inn (Clemson University Area)
1305 Tiger Blvd, Clemson, S.C. 29631
Phone: (864) 653-3600
Clemson Ground Rules:
- Includes No Bull Rules listed under standard rules
- No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- $45 Entry Fee for the OPEN Friday, $55 for OPEN Saturday and $45 for OPEN Sunday. Will be 3 individual runs.
- $35 Entry Fee for the YOUTH on Friday, $35 for Saturday and $35 for Sunday. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $500 added daily Non Pro Division $35 Daily Entry Fee - see No Bull Non Pro for rules. Added money based on 100 entries.
- $1000 added No Bull Average (3 run average). $25 Entry Fee.
- Side pots: Pre Entry, Youth, Adult and Masters. $20 daily entry fee with 75% payback
- $500 added daily WBRL side pot with $35 daily entry fee. 100% added money payback, 75% payback of entry fee.
- Pre-entries must be postmarked by February 10, 2017
- Online entries will be accepted until midnight February 20, 2017 with no late fees assessed.